Make your Escape with Moon Aruba!
With its intense blue sea and some of the most stunning beaches in the Caribbean, Aruba is nearly heaven. Find your version of paradise with Moon Aruba
What You'll Find in Moon Aruba:
With Moon Aruba's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
- Curated advice from local author Rosalie Klein, who shares her adventurous expertise and love of her adopted country
- Full-color, vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed directions and maps for exploring on your own
- In-depth coverage of Oranjestad, Eagle Beach and Manchebo Beach, Palm Beach, Malmok, and Noord, North Coast, San Nicolas, Savaneta, and Pos Chiquito
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Go off-roading through the outback, or go snorkeling through the calm turquoise waters. See incredible geological formations and native birds with startlingly bright plumage at Arikok National Park, or experience the festivities of Carnival with the locals. Try local favorites like keshi yena (filled cheese) or cabrito stoba (stewed goat), or taste the freshest ceviche while dining beachfront.
- Strategic itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format, such as The Best of Aruba, Best Beaches, Explore the Outback, and Best Bets for the Budget-Conscious
- Current background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travelers on health and safety, recreation, transportation, and accommodations from resorts to beachy bungalows, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your beach bag
Looking for more fun in the Caribbean sun? Check out Moon Jamaica
or Moon Dominican Republic