From Neil Bennion, author of Dancing Feat, comes this all-new quick guide to Colombia.
Detailed guides are great. But when you're putting together your rough itinerary, you don't always need up-to-the-minute peso prices, opening hours on public holidays and the nicknames of all the local bus drivers. Sometimes you just want a quick heads up, so you know what's what.
This is that guide.
- To the point - quickly get up to speed on what Colombia has to offer
- Humorous - the author's light-hearted humour makes this a breezy read
- Variety - everything from swimming in mud volcanoes to relaxing on secluded beaches
- Maps - put all the experiences into geographical context
- Digested history - provides perspective without getting boring
Get the low-down on Colombia in a single sitting!