Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure
Good to look at and easily assimilated, with cultural attractions and some good bars and restaurants, it is not surprising that the Baltic States have become popular short-break destinations. Be inspired to visit by the new, thoroughly revised edition of Insight Guide Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
, a comprehensive full-color guide to the Baltic States.Inside Insight Guide Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
About Insight Guides
- A fully-overhauled edition.
- Stunning, specially-commissioned photography that brings the three distinct countries and their people to life.
- Highlights of the countries’ top attractions in our Best of the Baltic States, including Estonia's fairytale Tallinn with cobblestones, Lutheran church spires and any excuse for a song; Latvia's busy Riga, with guildhalls, an impressive Gothic cathedral and a great market in former Zeppelin hangars; and Lithuania's baroque Vilnius, where there is an emphasis on art and a background of Catholic shrines.
- Descriptive region-by-region accounts cover each of the three countries, starting from their bustling, culture-filled capitals.
- Detailed, high-quality maps throughout will help you get around and travel tips give you all the essential information for planning a memorable trip, including our independent selection of the best restaurants.
- Free app for every customer.
: Insight Guides has over 40 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-color print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks to meet different travelers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.