Would you like a slice of paradise? So… Welcome to Guadeloupe
, the paradise island in the Caribbean Sea with a French touch!
We have been traveling
- Do you think that exotic tourism, ever-sunny beaches, incredible flowers and nature are not for you?
- Make no mistake: this is possible!
- Our Travel eGuide will definitely change your mind.
- Discover at your own pace and browse by photos, places or hobbies
all around the world since our studenthood and have visited more than 45 countries so far. We love to find convenient and affordable travel solutions in order to maximize our touristic budget and discover hidden treasures during the journey, just like you! We are happy to offer you a UDEMY COURSE included
with our tips & tricks to travel free without ruining yourself.
Prepare and live your holidays… differently! In this innovative Travel eGuide
, a vitaminized additive to other tourist guides, we will share with you our passion for travel and our crush on Guadeloupe, the paradise island that will delight your senses. So, if you do not know where to spend the next holidays
, why not pay a visit for a few days to this beautiful Caribbean island? All its treasures are waiting for you!
What are you going to get from this Travel eGuide?
- + 120 photos
- 16 touristic sections
- + 15 high-quality pre-downloaded maps
- 3 mini atlases: trees, flowers and wildlife
- special for tight budget
- tested and validated trip
- A gastronomy section for you to cook some Caribbean recipes back home
- A free UDEMY COURSE to learn our proven tips & tricks to Travel without ruining yourself
What other people say about this course (2000+ students):
- « I felt like the course was a fantastic refresher! Even though I’ve traveled before, usually within the US, and some of the tips and lectures seemed common sense to me, it has inspired me to begin my research again and reinvigorate me to experience the world. Thank you. » – James Stewart
- « The course is very helpful & beneficial for new travelers who are interested in visiting new places in the world. I’ve enjoyed the organized sections & the detailed information. » – Kamel Halabi
- « very informative and knowledgeable on travel » – Rudra Toulon
- « This was an informative course with actionable information. » – Sheryl M Malzkuhn
So, are you ready for ALL OF THIS?! Yes? Buckle up and Bon voyage!
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere