Grenada, St. Vincent and the Grenadines are fantastic both on land and water. From yachting around the cays to exploring the pretty St. George's harbor, these islands have lush green interiors abundant with coconut groves and banana plantations. Footprint's Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these charming islands.
• Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Grenada, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
• Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax.
• Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sailing in the gorgeous waters to visiting rum distilleries.
• Detailed maps for the islands.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint's Grenada, St Vincent and the Grenadines Handbook provides concise and comprehensive coverage of some of the Caribbean's most gloriously picturesque islands.