Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With cutting-edge architecture, chic restaurants, and hip hotels alongside ancient temples, outdoor markets, and hole-in-the-wall dim sum joints, Hong Kong is an intoxicating destination. Whether travelers are stopping over on the way to another destination or spending a week in the city, this full-color guide will inspire them to experience all that Hong Kong has to offer.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Major sights such as Dragon's Back Trail, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Victoria Harbour, Chi Lin Nunnery, and Ocean Park
· Side Trips from Hong Kong including Macau, Southside, Lantau Island, and the new territories
· Coverage of Central Hong Kong and Kowloon