Central American Cooking 101.
Get your copy of the best and most unique Central American recipes from BookSumo Press!
Come take a journey with us into the delights of easy cooking. The point of this cookbook and all our cookbooks is to exemplify the effortless nature of cooking simply.
In this book we focus on Central American cooking. The Central American Cookbook
is a complete set of simple but very unique Central American recipes. You will find that even though the recipes are simple, the tastes are quite amazing.
So will you join us in an adventure of simple cooking?
Here is a Preview of the Central American Recipes You Will Learn:
- Whole Chicken Colombian Style
- Creamy Colombian Curried Squash Soup
- Carne Asada Columbiana
- Medellin Corn Stew
- Traditional Nicaraguan Beverage
- Costa Rican Spicy Mayo
- Belizean Fried Shrimp
- San Pedro Town Pollo Stew
- Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes from Belize
- Belizean Vegan Stew
- Light Flour Tortilla Guatemalan Lunch
- Fried Beans and Platanos (Guatemalan Appetizer)
- Honduran Ripe Banana Shake
- Honduras Sweet Cookies
- Honduran Coconut Desserts
- Latin Omelet
- Chicken Fricassee I
- Authentic Spanish Rice
- Authentic South American Paella
- Bacalao Vizcaina (Codfish Soup)
- Much, much more!
Again remember these recipes are unique so be ready to try some new things. Also remember that the style of cooking used in this cookbook is effortless. So even though the recipes will be unique and great tasting, creating them will take minimal effort!
Related Searches: Central American cookbook, Central American recipes, South American cookbook, Central America, south america recipes, south america recipes, spanish cookbook