Are you planning a trip to Iceland? Always been in love with Iceland and Icelandic culture? Simply browsing and dreaming of a Northern Europe holiday? Then this book is for you!
This book will put your doubts of whether going to Iceland is worth it. This magical country has so much to offer for holiday visitors in terms of activities, food, nature, sightseeing and more. Plan your holiday with this clever extensive Icelandic travel guide. Or, if you were unsure of where to go for your European holiday - allow me to introduce you to Iceland and convince you to visit this wonderful, beautiful country. You can read about Icelandic cuisine, culture, nature, traveling, weather, all Icelandic regions, where to go, how to get there, what to see, when and where to see it, how to stay safe, what to bring and more secret tips! I am Alex Pitt - adventurer, climber, survivor, nomad, traveler and writer and I would like to present to you the beautiful country of Iceland. This book includes:
Are you ready to learn about Iceland? Ready to pack your bags and travel?
- An introduction and quick facts about Iceland
- Icelandic people, cities and culture
- Traveling to Iceland and visas
- Traveling around Iceland - by plane, car, bus, bicycle, hitchhiking, carpooling
- Money tips, typical costs and shopping in Iceland
- Eating, drinking and accommodation in Iceland
- What to pack and what to bring
- Best time to go to Iceland
- Driving in Iceland
- Activities in Iceland
- Food and cuisine in Iceland
- Regions, sights and attractions in Iceland
- The Golden Circle
- The North of Iceland
- The South Coast and The South of Iceland
- Other notable sights in Iceland
- Experiences in Iceland
Scroll up, hit that buy button!