This narrative chronicles Libya's, and to a vast extent Muammar Gaddafi's, remarkable past, meteoric rise to prominence, and convoluted reign, and introduces potential scenarios that may play out in the near term.
• Covers Libya from its ancient beginnings to the present in one easily readable volume
• Provides a complete history of Gaddafi's Libya and its revolution, including the historical antecedents, Gaddafi's rise to power, his reign, and his fall during the Arab Spring
• Offers projections about the post-Gaddafi era and prospects for Libya going forward
• Brings together the perspectives and insights of two authors with distinct yet complementary backgrounds
• Offers scholars and professors the detail they seek without intimidating the undergraduate or general reader
|CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.|